- Are At-Home Whitening Treatments Safe?
- How Damaged Teeth are Restored
- Dental Emergency
- How Often You Should Visit the Dentist
- What Causes Dental Cavities
- What Could Damage Your Teeth
- What Does Gum Bleeding Mean?
- What Happens When You Fall Asleep Without Brushing Your Teeth
- What Makes Teeth Sensitive
- What to Do if a Tooth Becomes Dislodged
- What to Do if You Have a Cracked Tooth
- What to Do if Your Tooth is Knocked Out
- What to Do In Case of Tooth Decay
- What to Do with an Abscessed Tooth
- Why Some People Avoid Going to the Dentist
Some of the major insurances we accept are displayed to the right, however, we gladly accept ALL PPO Insurance plans and are a Delta Dental Premier provider.
We will gladly help you to understand whether your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see or the services you can receive. If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services.
Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts. Please contact our office or call your insurance carrier should you have any questions.
9535 RESEDA BLVD., SUITE 203
NORTHRIDGE CA 91324
TELEPHONE: (818) 349-6373